Friday 29 July 2016

LAMH, LAMH EILE - A Song in Irish (parts of the body)

From working inside the walls of Trinity College Dublin, some Irish words were heard. 
Would you like to learn a few Gaelic words and how to pronounce them? 
All a challenge!


  • Have a guess on how to pronounce these Irish words, some parts of the body. Choose the right phonetic transcription for every word. 



  • Listen to this song in Irish and touch the parts of the body as they are mentioned.
  • Now listen  and watch this video of a different version of the same song sung by kids, it's on the weird side, but I couldn't find any other version, sorry. 



Now you have a few Irish words on you!!!

(By Hajnalka Szerdi, Dora Gonda, Ewa Kozikowska and Ana López Pozo)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources
back to your weblog? My website is in the very same area of interest
as yours and my users would definitely benefit
from a lot of the information you present here. Please
let me know if this alright with you. Appreciate it!

Quotes And Sayings said...

Very nice post